Industrial Machinery Assessment and Inspection
Nemko India has rich & extensive experience with the safety testing of industrial equipment & machinery according to Machinery Directive for CE marking.
As global economies continue to expand, with the discovery of new technologies, the demand for printing, paper, food, textile & other industrial machinery is growing. Considering applicable regulations directives, our assessment will minimize machine defects & maximize in-compliance of your machinery & industrial machinery to comply with the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC for CE marking industrial machinery directive. Reports & Certificates issued by us are internationally recognized which displays the manufacturer’s commitment to high-quality standards. As an accredited test lab for machinery and industrial equipment force marking machinery directive, we are a big player in industrial machine inspection, CE marking machinery directive for testing & verification.
How Nemko can help :
- Support you with new product development
- Support you with worldwide market access (excluding India)
- Support you with reduction of time to market
- Support you with CE marking on Machinery Directive
Support you on industrial equipment testing
Our test inspection facilities for machinery and industrial equipment Testing (Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC for CE marking)) include but not limited to:
- Control function
- Determination of limits of machinery
- Documentation of risk assessment & risk reduction
- Electrical motors & associated equipment
- Earth resistance
- Hazard identification
- Inherently safe design measures
- Protection against electric shock, etc.
Our machinery assessments are based on CE marking on Machinery Directive and regulations and include:
- EC type-examination for machines under Annex IV of the Machinery Directive as Notified Body for CE marking on Machinery.
- Conformity Assessment for products in the scope of the CE marking Machinery Directive
Inspections are tailor-made for your company and your machines. Some of the tasks we carry out are:
- Check for ergonomics, ease of operational use, and service
- Assessment of functional safety of control systems
Our support extends beyond the direct inspection of machinery or industrial machinery. We can provide:
- Support while compiling risk analysis and risk assessments
- Support with new developments and modifications
- Support with CE marking on industrial Machinery
The government of India is in process of regulating mandatory safety requirements for machinery & has released a draft OTR (Omnibus Technical Regulation). Soon the final notification will be released. For the latest notifications & circulars, please refer here
For more information about how Nemko can help your organization with Industrial Ce marking machinery Certification as per applicable directive, contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or give us a call at +91-9205690574.
Back to home