Testing of Luminaires and Led Products
Our wide scope of testing capabilities covers all ranges of luminaires from simple table lamp testing to advanced street lamps not limited to LEDs testing.
Nemko India offers testing of LED modules, LED Lamp control gear & Self ballast LED lamps. When launching a new product, you need regulatory approvals for the specific market, country, or region. Nemko India offers comprehensive services suited to cover your specific needs. Test report issued by Nemko India against national standards i.e. IS 15885 (Part 2/Sec13)/ IEC 61347-2-13 – LED Lamp Control gear, AC or DC supplied electronic control gear for LED Module and IS 16102 (Part 1)/ IEC 62560 – Self Ballasted Lamps, can be used to gain BIS registration number in India.
Nemko follows the rapid change within the luminaire industry. As LED has taken a greater share of our daily focus all over the world, we are of course fully equipped to test everything from LED bulbs to new and innovative LED luminaires. Since the new luminaires of today consist of more than only lamp holders and mechanical switches, we help you with the testing of components inside as well, if required.
How Nemko can help :
- Provide pre-compliance testing requirements during the design and development phase
- Assist you with verification testing on qualified products as per requirement
- Support you with a reduction of time to market.
We provide testing service for the following:
- Testing of Lamp Control gear, AC or DC supplied electronic control gear for LED Module
- Self-Ballasted LED Lamp Testing
- Luminaires - General requirements and tests
- Floodlights testing
- LED Module for general lighting
- Luminaire for road and street lighting
- Fixed general-purpose luminaire
- Portable general-purpose luminaire
- Recessed luminaires
- Handlamps testing
- Lighting chains testing
- Led light testing
For more information about how Nemko can help your organization with Light, Luminaries, and LED testing, contact us or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com or give us a call at +91-9205690574 .
Back to home